Monday, December 14, 2009

Other cats in my life's history...







One of my favorite cats as an adult was Atticus. He was conceived on the 4th of July 1992 and once he was born, moved in with me 5 weeks later. Here you see Atticus the day he moved from Imlay City to Ionia where I worked my first librarian job.

He was first a "she" until he had to pee and started digging in the carpet and the "lightbulb" finally turned on in my head and I got him in the litterbox before damage occured, and right after this I saw that Atticus was not a she, but a he. If you look behind him, he is scarcly bigger than the history book on the floor behind him. Also I notice the awful yellow shag carpet Atticus lays down he. He was a frequent puker, due to cat hair balls and they were always horrible to find in this nasty carpet until you stepped in it. Yucko.