Monday, December 28, 2009

Did Colin Firth have an excellent Christmas and an even better Boxing Day?

Since I've been having a rotten time of seeing decent Colin Firth movies lately, a friend at work suggested I rewatch "Pride and Prejudice," which I did yesterday for several hours.  Even now almost 15 years later, this film still inspires me about Regency England, the clothes, the manners, the high society versus burgeoning middle class views, etc.  Colin Firth as Fitzwilliam Darcy....sigh...superb!

Before watching P&P I did a little photo shoot of the boys, Cinnamin and Clove, I mean.  The dominant subjects of this blog.  Here you see a pic of Cinnamin I took in the morning yesterday, never did I realize until after the shoot that Clove horned in.



Is that Cinnamin a  handsome boy?  No wonder I'm always calling him "pretty boy" and he eats this up like better than ice cream.

Here you see Clove in my doll display cabinet.  Everytime I open the darned door, he sneaks in on the bottom shelf, so yesterday I thought I would give him a taste of his own wilyness and take a pic of him...by the time I found my camera he was looking for a way out...too much time around the dolls is obviously not to his preference.


Lastly I can't refuse to post a pic of Cinnamin taking a cat bath in sunshine.  Yes, the sun does occasionally shine in Flushing, Michigan.