Monday, December 14, 2009

The last female cat I ever was a Human for: Mercedes


Here's Mercedes, possibly a Maine Coon Cat, she was large, but very light-weighted for a big cat, she constantly drooled on me, and always had to sit on my lap.  Have I mentioned I'm not really found of cats sitting on my lap? Perhaps it was Mercedes who made me go nutz with her constant need to sit in my lap and drool all over me.  Not only was she a drooler, but her meow was just annoying.  She meowed when I left to go work in the library in the morning and in the summertime I could hear her meowing 3 flights up in my apartment as she was expecting my return so she could start lap-sitting and drooling all over again.  A beautiful cat but entirely too needly for me...give me boy cats!