Guess what Cinnamin and Clove are doing at this moment? Give up? They're sleeping. What else. Earlier Clove was playing with a piece of torn cardboard and when I would try to take his photo he would move into frozen mode, that is, quit playing with the cardboard until I put down the camera. I find using my cell phone camera is more convenient that the regular digital camera because the cell phone is always by my side and the digitial camera is almost always across the room so that when my ordinary Siamese cats start to do something extraordinary and I get up to find the camera they became distracted and stop the uniqueness of the moment. I have boring cats 99% of the time.
Cinnamin is the good cat and Clove is the bad boy. Here you see Cinnamin in what I call his "watchdog" mode. He sits by me and watches me, even when he's in one of his average 18 hours-a-day catnap modes, he usually cocks an eyelid if I move my foot and lo! if I get up and move to another room, he will follow me. Cinnamin is really partial to two other humans, my mother, Judy, and my niece, Lee Anne. With all other folks, he takes a while to accept them. My poor niece Amy he has taken a keen dislike to. And I find this most disturbing, because one of my nicknames for him is loverboy as he is so sweet, and again, he is the good cat in the family. It's Clove who is the bad boy and you would expect him to act weird when people he doesn't know who come to visit. Who can figure out the pea-sized brain of a cat? One cannot herd cats as the saying goes, so understanding them is out of the question.
My goal is to watch every movie Colin Firth has ever made. I think I can do it if Netflix has all of them. What I have seen so far: Love Actually, Pride and Prenjudice, Bridget Jones Diary 1 & 2, Nanny McPhee, The Last Legion, and several others the names of which I can remember so I will have to review them again.
Beginning here I will state I prefer Colin Firth's "Mr. Darcy" to the actor in the Keira Knightly version or that version in the 1930s with Laurence Olivier. Good job, Mr. Firth as Mr. Darcy, most excellent job.
