Monday, July 26, 2010

A name change...what does it mean?

I just changed the name of this blog.  It started out being a narrative about Colin Firth and my two Siamese cats:  Cinnamin and Clove, but a few months ago, my father, James Warren Brooks died, and this blog changed to reflect the grieving I was going through (and still experience).  Colin Firth became a forgotten entity on this blog.  Sorry handsome bloke!  (Give me some better movies to watch!!)

I hope to start blogging again.  The content could just be on anything.  I'm in a transition since August 2008 when I had a Uterine  Sarcoma and during this transitional period, other transitions insert themselves and I'm in a bloody fix, treading water fractiously, looking for some point of land on the horizon to swim to.

Life, perhaps, is all about transition.  I am pretty much in a stir these days.