Friday, May 14, 2010

nothing much in particular

What a mess I am...I reread these posts on Dad and I start blubbering up all over again.  Didn't I just write earlier that I was having a difficult time remembering memories of Dad.  All I have to do is look at these posts here and the waterworks begin again.  By the way, I'm a terrible writer off-the-cuff.  There are so many mistakes in these posts, missing words, or misspelled words.  But you will never see that I am confused about your, and you're, or they're, there, and their.

Dad never had this problem either, he knew the English language inside and out, remembering everything from his public school days in Elmodel.  It probably helps that he was a teacher for three years also.  Today I took Mom to the airport so she can join my sister Jennifer where she lives. The passing of Dad has permitted Mom to travel and not worry about him back in Marlette, but now she doesn't have him to call every day. 

There's no real blessing in Dad's death, except that he doesn't suffer anymore.